Monday, September 8, 2008

Antony and the Johnsons, So Near Yet So Far

Yes, Antony and the Johnsons -- I have mentioned them before -- were in performance this past Friday with the Oregon Symphony. And I missed it all. Here is a link to a video and a Luciana Lopez review that appeared on the front page of the How We Live section of today's The Oregonian. (Btw, that is NOT the video I would have chosen to illustrate Antony ... I will find something more appropriate, and post it when I get a chance.) And here is a rough scan of the half-page photo by Leah Nash that The Oregonian published ...



We can't stop here, though. Leah Nash is a wonderful photographer who does a lot of work for The Oregonian. Highly, highly recommended: go spend some time at her Website at leahnash.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment