Friday, March 14, 2008

MacIssues


While I dearly love my MacBook, I have experienced a problem from time to time with its reluctance to wake up after closing the lid.

Ever since one of the techs here at work told me about how he uses his Acer notebook to play online games (e.g., World of Warcraft) while using his 52-inch plasma HDTV as a display, I have wanted to run DVD movies, Netflix Online and other video stuff (heck, even YouTube vids) on a larger, much larger, external display.  But one of the concerns is the MacBook's inconsistent wakeup after a period of lid closure.  Knowing that there may be other MacBook users in the audience, I will share a couple of URLs to Apple tech articles I found on this matter:

1.  For USB-attached mouse/keyboards
2.  For Bluetooth mouse/keyboards (my scenario)

No comments:

Post a Comment